Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter Home About Me Image Map

Monday, April 4, 2016

Currently: April 2016

In an effort to get myself back into the blogging world, I'm linking up with Farley for this month's Currently. 


Listening: I LOVE Bob's Burgers. My husband and I catch new episodes every week on Hulu.

Loving: Springtime--warmer weather, rain, flowers, longer days. I love it! 

Thinking: I'm going on a cruise to Mexico, Belize, and Honduras next April and my husband and I are in the planning stages of a trip to the UK/Ireland sometime in the future. If you have suggestions, please share!! 

Wanting: I got a massage over spring break and it was fantastic. I already want another one!

Needing: New clothes for warm weather! I might need another Stitch Fix soon!

Whatever: We went to the Outer Banks last week and took my puppy. He loved the beach so much! 



2 comments:

  1. Some month are harder to blog than others. Linking up for currently always helps me too :) What part of North Carolina are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Your cruise for next year sounds like it's going to be great...which I hope it is for you! I always wanted to go to Central and South America.

    A great massage is always a crave...especially if it puts you to sleep! LOL

    ReplyDelete