Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter Home About Me Image Map

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Reflections of 2015 {Linky Party}

I can't believe that 2015 is almost over. Probably because this year really has flown by, but it could also be that it has been unseasonably warm here in North Carolina. It definitely does not feel like the very end of December.

A lot of exciting things happened this year, and I'm linking up with KristinTraci and Hadar to talk about some of my favorite things that happened in 2015! 


{ONE}
I got married! On July 18th, my now husband, Joe, and I got married in northern Michigan. It was a perfect day spent with all of the people we love! 

{TWO}
I got my Master's degree! Earlier this month, I graduated with my Master's in Special Education. It took a lot of work (and made for a lot of busy weekends), but I am so happy to be done! 

{THREE} & {FOUR} 
We went on our honeymoon! We waited until December to go since we got married in such a beautiful place and spent a week there after the wedding anyway. For the first part of the trip, we went on a cruise that stopped in Key West and Cozumel. Instead of spending the day in Cozumel, we decided to take an excursion to the Mayan ruins in Chichen Itza. It was so worth it! It was an amazing experience! We loved our cruise and are interested in taking another one in the future!
On the second leg of the trip, we spent two days at Disney World. We spent a day at Epcot and a day at Magic Kingdom and had a blast! 

{FIVE}
When we got back from our honeymoon, we picked up the newest member of our family, Barry! 

{SIX}
This summer, the Rolling Stones came to Raleigh and I was able to snag tickets to see them! They were at the top of my concert wish list and they were worth every single penny I paid for the tickets. It's amazing that they are still able to put on such a mind-blowing show after all of these years!


2015 was a pretty fantastic year and I cannot wait to see what 2016 brings. Happy New Year, everyone!

Displaying image2.PNG
Displaying image2.PNG
Displaying image2.PNG

No comments:

Post a Comment