Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter Home About Me Image Map

Monday, May 26, 2014

New Products!

I've been super busy creating these past few weeks and I have two new products for you all to check out!

Chevron Number Posters 0-10

Check out my chevron number posters. I'm going to continue my chevron theme next year because I just LOVE chevron. These posters have the number, word, and the tens frame. 

Tens Frame Practice: Worksheets and Games

I also put together a bunch of tens frame practice sheets. They touch on comparing, matching, and filling in the tens frame. I have a few students who still struggle with their basic numbers and they love these. They have been really helpful. :) I've also included a tens frame and number match and cards for tens frame war! 

Check them both out :)

I hope all of you are having a wonderful Memorial Day! Please keep in mind all of those who have fought and lost their lives for our country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment